First Look at Grant Gustin as The Flash – Full Suited

Unknown | 12:50 AM | 0 comments

This will be awesome day that I just stumble upon one site and I just wanted to express my excitement to the new show of CW which this is Arrow spin-off entitled The Flash and also thanks to the Warner Bros TV revealed this image.

We saw a glimpse of Grant Gustin’s as Barry Allen aka The Flash with his red hot suit, but this time this is the official full view of the man fastest man alive in this time we will see on TV in action. But not now for we don’t have any idea what will be the pilot day will air this show. In this time I am waiting the poster which I just imagine how look awesome.

I thought they will published the same this air like The Flash in the comic, but I was totally wrong because the man behind this costume is a three time Academy Award Winner which was Colleen Atwood. She was also the person who make the suit of Oliver Queen’s vigilantes on one of the hit series of the CW.

At this show we have an idea the story will be all around to Barry Allen as The Flash that he experiencing a freak accident who he was strike of a lightning and transformed into one of the speedy man in the world. This show will also starring Grant Gustin as Dr. Barry Allen/The Flash, Candice Patton as Iris West, Jesse L. Martin as Detective Joe West, Carlos Valdes as Cisco Ramon, Rick Cosnett as Detective Eddie Thawne, Danielle Panabaker as Caitlin Snow, Tom Cavanagh as Harrison Wells andTBA as Hartley Rathaway.
Also guest start in they are John Wesley Shipp as an unnamed character, Michelle Harrison as Nora Allenand Patrick Sabongui as Captain David Singh.

I don’t know about you but I am so excited to air this show for I am one of the avid fans of DC Comics which The Flash is my favorite character. But also I am hoping Grant Gustin will be good at his role.

We saw Grant Gustin in Arrow of Season 2, CW executives saw "The Scientist" and "Three Ghosts", Barry's premiere episodes on Arrow, and they made the call to order the series straight to pilot.

So what can you say to full gear of The Flash?...


Category: , , , , , ,

About GalleryBloggerTemplates.com:
GalleryBloggerTemplates.com is Free Blogger Templates Gallery. We provide Blogger templates for free. You can find about tutorials, blogger hacks, SEO optimization, tips and tricks here!

0 comments