The Vampire Diaries: Let’s talk about the Mid-Season finale of Season 5!

Unknown | 11:36 PM | 0 comments

What can you say to the mid-season finale of The Vampire Diaries Season 5? On my own opinion some people said that the mid-season finale was just a lame but I can say all matter right now is that, this show is still fantastic, I don’t need perfection. It keeps me watching and that’s all that matters to me right now. I will still constantly watching for the next year episode and hope for the best. In I can say all the TV shows sometimes have a weak moments.

We’ll in the mid-season finale all the diehard fans are expecting that someone will die? For is you still remember that every time if there will be a mid-season finale there is a person will die every time. For in the past last year mid-season finale Tyler’s mom which was Carol die because of Klaus. Probably not Aaron. Definitely not Enzo. My money's on Dr. Maxfield, because who else is there? But consider me when I say that I'm making that prediction with a heavy heart, because I will miss his face and his sweater collection.


So what can you say? Just comment at below to have some short discussion. So, see you next year guys and advanced Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year!

Category: , ,

About GalleryBloggerTemplates.com:
GalleryBloggerTemplates.com is Free Blogger Templates Gallery. We provide Blogger templates for free. You can find about tutorials, blogger hacks, SEO optimization, tips and tricks here!

0 comments